Welcome To RodeoScape !!
FULLY TESTING SERVER TOMORROW IT WIL BE ON 1 NOV ON !!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome To RodeoScape !!
FULLY TESTING SERVER TOMORROW IT WIL BE ON 1 NOV ON !!
Welcome To RodeoScape !!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Applying for Moderator or Administrator

Go down

Applying for Moderator or Administrator Empty Applying for Moderator or Administrator

Post  H4x 4 Life2 Sat Nov 07, 2009 11:22 am

Hey guys. I'm Anthony. I'm here to apply for a staff position. Please read this application through well before deciding as it will take me atleast 3 hours to write.

Enjoy guys,

RodeoScape in-game name:

Anthony, most of you will know me as H4x 4 Life2, but i've changed to Anthony, my name, because H4x 4 Life2 may offend some users. I don't hack by the way, i just take after my friend with the name because i like it.

Why do you want to be a moderator?

I want to become a moderator because i know i have what it takes to become one.

- I can enforce the rules,

- Answer all questions to the best of my ability,

- Be friendly and helpful to all players,

- Reporting any glitches or bugs ingame and on forums,

- Respecting all players and their rights

The position of in-game moderator or administrator is open for all, so why not give it a shot. I've been playing in-game for a while now and know all the basics of the server and forum. I've helped numerous please with all types of difficulties ingame and have had the honour to be called some great names. Players often tell me i should apply for moderator, especially the new players.

Also, from what i've seen, there isn't many Australian players on this server meaning no ones on to controll the server and forums whilst other moderators and administrators and asleep and Australians are awake, thus meaning i would be on to keep things under-controll.

I use and speak fluent english and grammer. I'm also very active ingame. I'm on for about 4 - 5 hours a day, depending on my pilot studies.

What have you (I) done on RodeoScape to make it better?

I have voted daily for the past few weeks meaning i have made our numbers rise. I have also told friends/family about this server and told them to join. Some have, some haven't and some even told their friends to play. I have also reported a few bugs, which have now been fixed.

I will continue to contribute my efforts into RodeoScape by reporting glitches, bugs, scams, dupes and hacks. I will make sure i have some kind of impact on RodeoScape (a good one) and help this rising community.

What will you (I) do with my moderator powers?

I will use them without abuse. Thus meaning i will mute, ban and kick only if i HAVE to. I give all players 3 warnings, if, after 3 warnings the offender does not stop, action will be taken. I try limit my use of my powers, but if i have to use them, i will without any regrets.

Have you even been a moderator or administrator on other servers?

Yes, i have. I have had loads of experience of being staff on other servers. I will list all current and past staff roles that i have had.

RuneDeath (shut down) (co-owner)
LostPkz (retired) (administrator)
UnScape (shut down) (administrator)
RogueX (quit after it got shut down) (administrator)
My Escape (shut down) (administrator)
Felex Scape (shut down) (administrator)
ShadowX (current) (administrator)
Slayerz Scape (current) (administrator)
All Starz Classic (shut down) (moderator)
Escape Fate (severs never online) (moderator)

As you can tell, from reading that list, i have had experience. I have never once been demoted. This proves that i am what it takes to become a moderator.

Who would recommend you to become a moderator?

I'm not saying names because they may not want it said. As explained earlier, new players always give me comments saying that i should apply for moderator because of the help i give them. All i can answer for this question is new players.

Have you ever broken a rule?

On RodeoScape; no and i don't intend to. I recon its more fun playing the game the way it is over playing the game with destinct advantages such as glitches or bugs.

Average time spent on server?

As explained previously, i am normally on the server, ingame, for roughly 4 - 5 hours a day, depending on my pilot studies. Average, i'm on for 4 hours a day thus meaning I would and am very active.

Will you (I) be an active person on forums?

Yes, from now on i will be. From when i joined, i haven't been very active due to my studies. I just sat my exams the past week gone, so i am free now. I will be on forums everyday looking and searching posts to post on. My posts and information on forums will all be true and in the right direction of the topic. I disagree with spam and flame, and keep that to a minimum, if none.

What can you do as a moderator on RodeoScape?

As explained earlier and above, i can;

- Enforce rules
- Answer question to the best of my ability
- Being friendly and nice to all players
- Reporting all glitches and bugs ingame and on forums
- Respecting players and their rights

I can, and will make a good moderator, i'm sure i can. I am also very good with making forums and websites, so if you need help with changing anything on forums, let me know and i'll gladly help.

Have you ever owned a server or been an owner on one?

I must say i haven't. But i have been a Co-Owner on RuneDeath before it was shut down. We had 300 registered members, 24/7 Dedi and a 8MB VPS, before we got a letter from Bodgan Staikins, a moderator of JaGex asking us to shut it down.

I would give you the web address for the site, but the forums have been locked by Bodgan Staikins, therefore no one can access them. Sorry :s

How old are you?

I'm 19. My birthdays on the 2nd of July.

How long have you been playing RodeoScape for?

I have been on forums for quite a few months, and been online ingame everyday since it has been up. I intend on making my stay here a lot longer.

Why do you believe you should get moderator over any other person?

I believe i should get moderator because i think i have what it takes to become one. I have loads of experience as stated above, i love helping people, it's a thrill and overall would make a good moderator. If i get the chance on becoming one, i will not let you guys down. Being a staff member is a privledge, and i will take my job very seriously.

1- Who are you?

Anthony Campbell-Hayward and Anthony.

2- Where are you from?

Australia.

3- Where you were a moderator or higher:

RuneDeath (shut down) (co-owner)
LostPkz (retired) (administrator)
UnScape (shut down) (administrator)
RogueX (quit after it got shut down) (administrator)
My Escape (shut down) (administrator)
Felex Scape (shut down) (administrator)
ShadowX (current) (administrator)
Slayerz Scape (current) (administrator)
All Starz Classic (shut down) (moderator)
Escape Fate (severs never online) (moderator)

4- Why you wanna be a moderator on this server;

I believe i should get moderator because i think i have what it takes to become one. I have loads of experience as stated above, i love helping people, it's a thrill and overall would make a good moderator. If i get the chance on becoming one, i will not let you guys down. Being a staff member is a privledge, and i will take my job very seriously.

Thank you for reading my application. I hope you guy's give it some serious thought and let me know the results of it soon.

Thanks,

Anthony.

H4x 4 Life2

Back to top Go down

Applying for Moderator or Administrator Empty Re: Applying for Moderator or Administrator

Post  H4x 4 Life2 Sat Nov 07, 2009 4:44 pm

Looks like i've been promoted, thank-you guys. I will not dissapoint.

H4x 4 Life2

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum